Thursday, September 9, 2010

My God is Able!~

‎19. Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. 20. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. (King James Version)

I am standing on his promises. Believing his word in all things. My husband, my children, my grandchildren and my great grandchild. The grand kids have had their share of drama and crisis lately. My second to oldest grandson was jumped from behind while sitting in his seat in class last week. Both boys ended up in ER. The attacker was suspended for only three days. He is now back in school. I pray for the guidance in the life of my boys. Youngest grandson was with me at the doctor for a much needed asthma/allergy shot when the incident happened. The same day my oldest grandson headed for the doctor as he was coughing blood. My granddaughter is having problems with annoying health issues too. BoBo has had an off and on rash lately. He has been moving with his mama and there has been drama. My babies, my babies. My God is Able!~

No comments:

Post a Comment