Friday, July 30, 2010

July 2010 almost over...

Where does the time go? What a month. Spent this month chasing my tail. Kids and grand kids and home fires. Whew!~Let's see... Dogs had fleas. Been dealing with that. Baby got stung three times yesterday by red wasps. Made me crazy and it was none too pleasant for him. But, I called his NaaiNaai, my daughter at work, and she told me to use baking soda paste on the burns and that works great. The swelling went down fast and he did not suffer with the stings for long because of that suggestion. It works.

There was a wasp nest underneath her grill and he walked under the sidebar and got stung on the head and twice on his little hand. I was in a panic it scared the hoooohaaaa outta me. She has such a beautiful back yard and it was so cool early in the morning. I thought it would be nice to sit on the patio and enjoy the morning breeze. BoBo was just walking off the patio and stumbled right under the nest.

Hay season has started and hunny is working full time on the job and doing hay in his spare time. So that translates into 15 hr days for him. I so worry but he is committed to keeping the hay rolling. I winter it makes a difference for the cows staying well fed. What an amazing man. He can fix any tractor, mower, baler, rake, dozer, trucks, cars, and any number of smaller implements and tools. Very talented that man.

This week just rolled into one long hard effort. We were up at 4:15 am four days as he had to be at work at 5:00a.m. I am still tired. Got up today raced around for five hours and later on took a thirty minute nap.

BoBo is in the process of potty training and it is going so good. I guess I should stop calling him my baby. LOL He is my first great grandchild and will always be my baby. I so enjoy his company although it is harder and harder for me to keep up with him. He is lightening. Like McQueen!~ whew~ lol

I went to Camp Meeting Sunday night and the sermon was great. I was a little disappointed with the start of the meeting. It was the 50th anniverary of the camp meeting so they had programming to commemorate the big day. I was just so pumped I was not wanting to celebrate that, I was wanting the worship to start. the sermon and worship after the celebration was very good. I had hoped to go back later in the week but, life just flows with family stuff and here it is Friday. Oh well!~ Such is life. But I made one night and that is a blessing. The meeting was over an hr drive away from home, so, it is not easy for me to make that kind of drive alone. Especially the drive home late at night.

Garden veggies. YUM~ Brother-in-law Bill has been sending fresh tomatoes, corn, peppers, and last but not least a bit of okra. :0 oh happy happy me. I am a veggie junkie. I could live without meat but not my vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment