Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday morning...

BoBo and I are meeting NaaNaai at church this morning. It really troubles me that he is not so good at sitting still during services. But, most of the time he is quiet so I guess we have to work on being still as time goes by. He is watching The Ant Bully at the moment and I am just out of the shower. He slept so good last night. Asleep at 11:00p.m., (kinda late) and he slept until 8:15a.m., so we are ready to go and enjoy a great sermon. I need to feel the presence of my God.

I can sometimes pray and read my Bible here at home and pray thru to that all encompassing presence and feel so good for it. This week has been so demanding that my Bible study time has been hampered. We got up most days at 4:15 a.m. as hunny had to be at work. Putt-Putt Boy had to be up and rollling most days by 5:15 a.m. so the in and out of it all made it difficult for me to be emotionally involved in my study. I was also soooooooo tired it was hard to focus. Maybe it will be better next week. But, Monday will be another 4:15a.m. morning so I don't know how things will flow.

My Boy Boy sent me a text picture over the week-end and he shaved his moustache. He also sent me pics of yard flowers that looked almost exotic. wow!~ His yard appears to be so beautiful. I miss him.

I had an bad situation earlier this week with my youngest grandson that I have been praying about. I haven't talked to him since then, as he is now mad at me. But, sometimes you have to set your foot down and everyone lives with the consequences. I know someday he will really regret what happened. But, for now, I feel a loss in my heart for my young "Israel". I will just keep praying about the situation and for his young heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment