Friday, August 6, 2010

blowin ' the place...

Whew!~ Been runnin' in circles all day. Finally slowin' down. Sittin' at my daughters house using my granddaughters laptop. lol Took her internet for my blog time. lol

Fought with the flea problem for days now. Finally made contact with a very reputable exterminator and they are spraying my house, so, I am staying away for a few hours. I hope this solves the problem. We bought the very good once a month pills for our dogs, but, I don't know if this will eliminate the bugs. Our neighbor still has her pack of dogs and two cats. Time will tell. *sigh*

I have not had BoBo this week, so in my down time I got almost all of my huge pile of mending caught up. Just a few more pieces left to do. Yipeeeeee!~ I put new zippers in three pair of hunnys pants, mended and patched three pair of Putt-Putt boys blue jeans. I put new buttons on several things, and finished three new undertank type teddy tops. :) To anyone else all this may be humdrum, but, the pile has grown for sometime now, so, I feel I accomplished a big project. lol It's just life in the fast lane for granny. lol

My hunny has been working such long days. Going in at 5am and heading to the hayfield at 4pm to mow, rake, or bale hay. Getting home around 8:30 or 9:00pm. He is such a hard worker, and I so wish he could slow down. Hay season will be over for him soon though. I think we need to plan a week-end get-a-way in mid September. Take a fall drive and see the sights somewhere down the road. I need to add that to my list of things to do. :) :) He is an amazing man, and this is sometimes the only way to get him away for a break.

Daughter and her little extended herd are planning a road trip to Wichita Falls, Texas. This place they are going to, Castaway Cove has all of the kiddies pumped. lol I can only imagine what the trip will be like with all the kiddies and their grand kiddies. lol Been there, done that! While the memories and pics are great it sure can wear a person out. lol

I have not talked to my son or his boys all week. :{ Such is life sometimes, I guess. It makes me sad to know that my youngest grandson is mad at me. It may be that his being mad translates into his older brother being mad too. Oh well. Not much I can do but let things go for now as is. I don't know if since their Dad is in Texas if either of them told their Dad what happened between young one and me. I will not tell him. If they want to tell him, I will talk to him about the situation if and only if he brings it up first. *sigh* No one can say I am a tattletale. lol


My verse today that keeps cropping up has been:

Ephesians 6:13 (King James Version)

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

I have rambled enough for now. I have a book with me and I am so ready to get back to reading it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment