Monday, January 10, 2011

I saw BoBo today!~

I saw BoBo today and it was such a blessing and answer to my prayers. The kids needed something that only I could provide so Baby Daddy called me. A signed piece of paper showing ownership to a vehicle motor. I happily and nicely agreed to give them what they needed. When Baby Daddy came I was pleased to see Baby Mama and BoBo at the door with him. I waited a couple of minutes after they came in and then I took His Mama by the hands and hugged her. I made the apology and prayed that God would recognize my peacemaking efforts. I would like to think that others would see me as a child of God. :)

Matthew 5:9 (King James Version)
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.


It was in my own best interests and in BoBo's to apologize even though it was all started when she verbally jumped me here in my own home. Still, I lost my patience that day, so what really matters is that we have some sort of peace. BoBo did not want to leave, they did not offer to let him stay, and I did not ask. But, for now I know I saw him for over thirty minutes, he saw me and that has to be enough for the moment. It was an answer to my prayers.

My God is Able!~ Today I really rejoice and give him all the glory!~

No comments:

Post a Comment