Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So blessed!~

I am so blessed. I had something happen today and I feel like if I post it, I might sound like I am bragging. So I will be content that He knows. :)

But, there is a storm brewing in BoBo's life and I dread the week-end. I know his mom and dad are going to be fighting and I don't know what to do besides pray for all of them.

He is supposed to be here in about an hr or so. He is coming home early. I hope they get here in time for me to take him to church. Someone please pray for me and baby. Pray for his mom and dad too. He is such a good baby boy. LOL He is two now so I guess he is classed as a toddler. LOL His mom says he bites and hits, and head butts. But, I rarely have a problem with his behavior. I think he doesn't get the attention he needs with either of them. Once in a while he hits and when he does that I hit back. That usually is the end of the problem.

She has a boyfriend, now daddy has a new girlfriend and they are not paying the quality attention he needs. *sigh* I guess it is a good thing, I don't have a huge following here on my blog. Great place to dump my drama. *sigh* I hate to dump on friends and give the impression of a complainer.

LOL If and when anyone ever reads all this, the post will all be new ones. LOL This one will fall in the background into historical archives or some such journal post.

No comments:

Post a Comment