Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tax Time!~ aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!~

I've been sorting, and organizing some of the farm tax records and that makes me crazy. I do keep them fairly organized most years, but, I am trying to locate three envelopes with receipts and I'm not having much luck. I was getting really stressed about it and decided to take a short break and start over shortly. LOL I have all the records for the past years all nice and neat, so it really befuddles me that I cannot find those three envelopes for last year.

Some senile old woman has evidently snuck into my paperwork and hid them from me. I know about her, she is forever ruining my days and I know she just laffs about it.

Tax time... time for the "give to Cesear (sp) that which is his" routine. I have always been organized with my paperwork and I can honestly say this is the first time I have lost three months of receipts. What could I have done with them? They are usually all in the same place.

In all fairness to the old lady, it could have been the grinch that stole Christmas. He is into this sort of evil prankster behavior.

Ok, I am dwelling on the problem...lol Will start looking again... Oh, woe is me!~

No comments:

Post a Comment