Friday, February 5, 2010

Sunshine with a chance of snow on the way?

The sun has been shinning today and it has been so nice. Oh, how I dread the snow in the forecast for Sunday and Monday. I got out and ran errands this morning.

BoBo was here Wednesday night and we had a wonderful time. No biting, or head-butting, or hitting. He is so good and all he needs is a little attention. He sure slept good too. I think the out of town thing makes him restless and he acts out for mamma. *sigh*

I was so worried about everything going on his parents lives. Then during my morning prayers yesterday, I got two words in my heart and head. "Only believe!" So, I am trying to walk in faith. God is in control and he has a plan for all their lives. Maybe things are not on my timetable, but, I know he holds Mitchell in the palm of his hand.

My daughter has been referred to a surgeon again and this time for a biopsy. So, now we pray some more and wait. I don't know how long it will be until her appointment. Prayers needed all around here.

My son finally had a breakthrough and answers to prayers. He has struggled with no work for months and now he has several jobs lined up. Praise the Lord!~ New construction in this economy is almost nil. But, he has found things to keep him going.

My grandson has a possible job opportunity. I just keep praying about it. I know it will all come together in time. The new girlfriend he is living with seems to be very nice. I so hope this does not create too much drama for baby.

I so needed to go to church Wednesday nite, but, BoBo was sooo tired. I brought him home, he crawled in bed with Papa and had his little trucks and got under the covers. I did not have the heart to drag him out again. He was so happy to be here. He was ready to lay in bed and cuddle and be a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment