Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BoBo is feeling some better~

BoBo went to Dr. today and it is supposed to be allergies. I am not so sure. The cough has been there off and on for weeks now. I hope that is all it is. He has been so sick for the last week. He threw up food yesterday. Today after he got back from the Dr., he got sick after lunch. Then he fell asleep and only took a one and a half hour nap. He takes three and four hour naps. It was so good to spend time with him tho'. He is such a sweet baby, even when he is sick. I read a while as he slept. While he was at the Dr. I did a bit of house cleaning.

The book I started reading is Double Cross by James Patterson. My daughter brought it with another Patterson. She reads a lot of his books and is a big fan. I've read a couple of his books in the past, I just cannot recall the titles at the moment.

I have been so tired lately. I got my B-12 shot on the fifth, but, it has not kicked in like it usually does. The weather has been so nice the last couple of days. I need to get out and do a bit of yard work while I can tomorrow afternoon. It is supposed to be around 50 degrees...wooohooo~! I will try and control my reading a couple of days. LOL Since BoBo will not be here I need to get a few things done.

Still waiting to find out if my daughter has the referral appointment with a hemotologist. *sigh* Hurry up and wait?~

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10


Leaning on the everlasting arms!~ My God is Able!~

It is 6:26 p.m. in the evening, and I finally have quiet time.

Ladybug, our Boxer/Black Lab mix dog, got into the trash this afternoon. Good grief~ What's with that? She knows better. Our neighbor has five dogs and two cats. Her cats prowl the neighborhood, digging in trashcans, and we have to keep the lid on tight or they will make a mess. They are beautiful animals, one black and one long hair white. If we leave a window down on a vehicle, the white one will crawl in and leave massive clues to her presence with cathair everywhere.

I've never had a problem with lady messin' with the trash tho'. She is getting old, and I was so shocked that she would get in there and make that kind of mess. :{


btw, just so you know. Some of my writings are intended for my kids. So, if it seems that I am talking to thin air, just know that one purpose of my blog is for the kids, now, and maybe later on. ya know...

Ok, enuf of the rambling... see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment