Monday, January 11, 2010

Life Support by Tess Gerrittson

Life Support by Tess Gerrittson was good, but, it does not compare with The Mephisto Club and The Keepsake. I read it in one afternoon. While the storyline was good, I got bogged down in the medical terminology at times. Dr. Toby Harper is night ER rotation Physician at Springer Hospital until one night when one of her patients vanishes. She is attending him when a major emergency occurs and he is left unattended and the old gentleman disappears. He was delirious, in critical condition, and appeared to have what might be a viral brain infection as he barely responds to medical treatment.

Then other older men start showing signs of brain disorders and she is on the hunt. But, she is under scrutiny from hospital admins for the first disappearance. A second patient dies while in hospital care and things intensify. Ok... all I'm gonna say. Good book and worth the read, but, like I said the medical terminology was not my thing. I give this three stars~ (out of five).

No comments:

Post a Comment