Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Keepsake by Tess Gerrittson

The Keepsake by Tess Gerrittson is another in the collection about Detetective Jane Rizzoli and Dr. Maura Isles. It follows with some characters from The Mephisto Club by Gerrittson. Sometimes fascinating in the storytelling,

I was hooked from the first two pages. At times I was mesmerized and as my family can tell you I was in my reading zone. When I read I zone out and don't seem to hear others when they try to reach me. (If it is a good book, I might add.) I had to tear myself away time after time to deal with real world issues. I took it with me to the school in afternoons to pick up my granddaughter, and read a few pages while waiting. Then I would stick my nose back in the book as soon as I got home. This story can be riveting so be ready for a obsessive read. LOL

I will continue to follow the stories in this collection as I have found the characters of Rizzoli and Isles to be believable. I do recommend this for anyone who enjoys mysteries. Feel free to use the Amazon.com search at the bottom of my blog page to look at this book more closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment