Friday, January 22, 2010

What a Friend!~

We just got home from an awesome church Revivial service. We listened to Ron Wofford, Dean of Thoelogy, Texas Bible College. Oh, how I love to attend a good worship service and hear strenghtening and guiding words from a Man of God. It was such a blessing spiritually and I have an intense feeling of renewal. My husband went with me tonite and that was an answer to prayer.

Wednesday nite service was an amazing experience for me. We had a corporate prayer meeting. That was my first experience in that kind of prayer and worship service and it was so uplifting. I've been to prayer meetings before, but, this one was led by Pastor Bowman and we prayed as a body with his guidance on different areas. I knew and felt an overwhelming spiritual strength flowing through the whole church.

It has been a demanding week and I needed both services. My granddaughter got sick earlier in the week and went to the doctor two times before she was correctly diagnosed and received the proper meds. Whew!~ She was sooooo sick. I am so thankful she is on the mend now. I had my hands full while everyone was at work.Today she was eating normally and acting like a typical 14 year old. LOL She could barely swallow liquids and did not care to eat at all for the last few days. By yesterday I feared she would dehydrate and that can be critical. Another major answer to prayers.

"What a Friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear. What a priviledge to carry, everything to God in prayer." Anyone out there who remembers that song?

No comments:

Post a Comment