Thursday, January 7, 2010

HIS Infinite Mercy!~ and Todd!~

Sometimes when I have battles between good and evil raging in the lives of people around me I take time for Remembrance. I get into gratitude and think of all the things I am thankful for, that God has done in my world. Today I am thinking back a few years to when my grandson Todd was so horribly battered in a four wheeler accident. I look at how bad the wreck was, and what he had to endure in the weeks and months that followed. Broken ribs, broken jaw, knocked cross eyed, surgeries on his eyes, and more surgeries on his jaw when he gets older. I see him now at the age of 15 years old, playing football like an NFL pro and I know My God is Able. He answers prayer! So today I will post a few Remembrances. It will remind me and strengthen my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment